Globalcote’s exterior coatings are specifically designed for Australia’s unique climate. Thoroughly tested under a range of ageing conditions, the company’s waterproof coatings easily withstand all the elements and are suitable for locations that experience harsh climatic changes.
Comprising an expert team with many years of experience in the paint manufacturing industry, Globalcote is fast becoming a leader in the creation of specialty acrylic exterior coatings. Available in an extensive range of colours, all of the company’s products come with a warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
Some of Globalcote’s remarkable products include:
- Infracote® – a waterproof membrane coating with infrared reflective technology, available in high-gloss and mid-lustre for roofing applications.
- Elastacote® – a water-based, 100 per cent acrylic, high-gloss membrane coating that’s ideal for use in extreme weather conditions and is primarily utilised for roof restoration, and the re-painting of masonry and rendered walls.
- Restora – a roof coating available in gloss as a decorative finisher for the restoration of tile or metal surfaces.
- Primecote™– a sealer/primer that enhances the adhesion of a top coat.
- Prepcote® – a preventative treatment to inhibit the growth of moss, lichen and fungi.
- Globalpoint® – a flexible pointing compound that’s pre-mixed and -coloured. Easily applied by trowel, the product is primarily used to edge point the key joints of roof tiles.
51 Neumann Road,
Tel: 1300 928 826
Tel: (07) 3286 4000